Saturday, April 7, 2012

The (Almost) Perfect Substitute to Picnik

FLASH INFO: PICNIK IS TO BE CLOSED

NOOOOOO!!!! Yes, that is bad. I am the ultimate Picnik fan, yet IT'S CLOSING!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! Why, Why, did you have to steal it Google?! WHY?!?!?!?!?

Huff, anyways, since Picnik's closing, I've been on the dilemma on where I'm gonna have to edit my pictures (I join the Photography Club in my school). And there it is, the LIFE-SAVER--------------------------------------------> PICMONKEY (http://www.picmonkey.com/)

Let me just say this, it does not have the sticker thingy in Picnik, but it compensates with airbrush, anti-wrinkle and etc. So yes, if you want a replacement for Picnik, I highly recommend it right now since it's currently my fave :)

SMILE, WAVE, CHEER

No comments:

Post a Comment